Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: new friends

  1. #1
    Inactive Member gary taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2004
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    would any one like too correspond with me in england . im a big runaways fan since seeing them in the 70s

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hi Gazza!
    Welcome to Cherie's message board!
    This is a great place to hang out with your fellow Cherie fans and Cherie herself!
    Happy posting!
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Welcome to the board Gazza! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member raintown boy's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2005
    Posts
    206
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Gazza. I saw the Runaways live in the '70s as well - twice in fact, both times in Glasgow. We probably witnessed the same tour. I saw them with and without Cherie on vocals. Without they were still a formidable rock outfit, but with Cherie leading the band they were phenomonal.

  5. #5
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Thanks Raintown Boy!!
    I like your style!!!!
    xoxoxoxx,
    Cherie

  6. #6
    Inactive Member davthepunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2006
    Posts
    64
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by gazza taylor:
    would any one like too correspond with me in england . im a big runaways fan since seeing them in the 70s
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Hi Gazza - I'm also from England. I only got into the Runaways fairly recently but I think that they're amazing. I'm a 'young punk' but I have a huge appreciation for the old bands (none of this MTV Green Day/Simple Plan/Good Charlotte/Blink182 stuff for me, though I did go through a bit of an Avril phase for a while). I'd love to see the R's reform... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member The Canadian Wolverine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    Hello Gazza and welcome to the friendliest
    Board around except when Gus gets drunk hes
    MEAN LOL just kidding Mr Danger welcome
    aboard and watch for the bumps!!

    Cheers CW

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic